Nurse required for the Priory Care Home at Llandogo NP25 4TP.
Nurse required due to a member of the team retiring after 20 yrs.
The Priory Nursing Home between Monmouth and Chepstow (NP25 4TP) is seeking a registered nurse/mental health nurse to join the team within our 52 bed nursing and residential home. At an attractive rate of £20 per hour, we have a range of shift patterns available and either nights or days. Both are full time positions.
Main duties include: care planning (Care Docs), medication administration, safeguarding, Dols and liaising with members of the multidisciplinary team.
If you feel you could work within this fast-paced environment, give a high standard of care in return for job satisfaction then join the team.
We work six and twelve-hour revolving shifts from 7.30am to 7.30pm to a contracted 39 hours.
A range of company benefits include:
- Free meal on shift
- Private health care package
- 6 weeks paid annual leave
- Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20.00 /hour. £40,669.20 for a 39hr week.
- Are you able to run and lead a shift of care staff?
- Are you able to complete accurate computer care planning?
- Are you familiar with CSIW and local health board requirements.
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Driving License?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: NMC?
- Are you in or near Monmouth NP25?
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £20.00 /hour
Tel: 07765 122783